Sick of Ugly Stitches? Get Perfect Bindings in a Flash!
WHAT IT DOES
If you get frustrated putting on binding because you sometimes miss catching the back of the binding and get little gaps – you need this! Never miss the back again and get perfectly straight stitching.
- Sew a perfect binding front and back
- Lines up the needle right where you want it to get a straight, PROFESSIONAL STITCH
- Imagine being able to get a smooth and high-quality stitch without having to pin binding around your whole project
- Installs in seconds, you will have an elegant fully functioning bias binding machine.
- Adjustable bias binder presser foot
- You don’t have to pin the binding all the way around whatever you’re sewing before you attach this binding foot.
- You just feed the binding into the binding foot while you feed the fabric in.
- Adjustable screw for different binding sizes up to 1 inch wide.
- Fits all home domestic sewing machines built after 1980 that have a low-shank system - we guarantee a 100% refund if the binding foot doesn't fit your sewing machine!
Fits Most Household ("Low Shank") Sewing Machines: Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna, Bernina(Bernette series), Pfaff(Hobby Series), Viking(HuskyStar Series), and Riccar
How Do I Know If My Machine Is "Low-Shank" And This Presser Foot Will Fit?
If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
HOW TO USE IT?