- Beautiful and easy to use
- Natural ingredients that contain a blend of wax's, oils and butters with no preservatives.
- For a air-tight seal ensure the lid is on tightly.
- Ensure the tin lid is on tightly to ensure an air-tight seal.
HOW TO USE :
1. Step 1: Beard oil
- Put a few drops of beard oil on your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a few drops and add more as necessary.
- Rub the beard oil between your palms and then distribute it through your beard. Use your fingers to massage the oil through your hair and into your skin.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard oil. A beard brush will penetrate all layers of your beard and exfoliate skin to get rid of dead skin that can cause beardruff. Meanwhile, a comb will massage the skin underneath to stimulate circulation and encourage healthy beard growth.
Step 2: Beard balm
- Scoop out a dime-sized amount using the back of your thumbnail.
- Rub your hands together to soften the beard balm for an easier application.
- Work the beard balm into your beard, starting at the sides and then focusing on areas where you have particularly rebellious bristles. Don’t forget your mustache. Comb through your beard with your fingers.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard balm.
PACKAGE INCLUDED :
- 1* Beard oil
- 1* Beard Balm
- 1* Beard Brush
- 1* Beard Comb