This Cutter Bowl is so cool! I love chopped salads and this makes it fast and easy to chop up all the ingredients. You can also use it for fruit.
1. Put the ingredients into the bowl and wash to clean, make sure the ingredients are no more than 3/4 of the bowl.
2. Close the bowl and make sure the upper cover fix well with the base.
3. Cut the ingredients in the card slot into small pieces.
4. Rotate 90 degrees of the upper cover and fix again with the base.
5. Cut the ingredients again in the card slot to make them smaller.